• A £4m capacity expansion programme is underway and will deliver an additional
70,000 litres of reactor capacity. Completion is targeted for Q4 2014.
• The expansion will include an additional 25,000 litres of bromination capacity
targeted at the fine chemicals and agrochemical sectors.
• The installation of a 40 theoretical plate glass-lines fractional distillation column
was completed in 2012.
• The Company has recently published its Environmental Report for 2012.
This can be accessed in PDF format below.
You can download the free Acrobat viewer below if required.
|Enviromental Report -2mb|
|Get Acrobat Reader|
• An article highlighting the company’s advances in bromine chemistry was published
in ‘Speciality Chemicals’.
• Contract Chemical features in the National Skills Academy Process Industries -
Good Practice Guide for Skills Development.
|Bromine Article -100k||Skills Development -400k|